Monday, March 18, 2013

Weeks 31 & 32

I honestly don't know what happened last week. Life just gets going and bam before I know it another week has gone by.





This weekend was a crazy one for me. I had a gallbladder attack and they were talking like they wanted me to have surgery today. Luckily the numbers that were scaring them went down and my pain went away so I didn't have to schedule surgery after all to be done immediately, but it will be done sometime this year.

As far as Xavier news... 22 lbs. Happy as can be. Three teeth definitely and working on numbers 4 and 5 and possibly 6... Maybe more. His mouth looks like it's just ready to erupt with teeth right now. Still no interest in food. Well, I take that back. He's interested, but when you offer to him he looks disgusted, clamps his mouth, and turns away.

He's got the "army crawl" down pretty well. My drink bottles are a source of motivation to scoot as fast as he can across the room.

He is LOVING books. He mostly likes the soft book that he got from his aunt, uncle and cousin, but he also will go after board books. We have one that's baby sign language that is in the living room play area and one day he picked it up and held it above himself. I got a picture.

The last two pictures are actually the oldest... The one of his deadpan look, the very last picture, is the look he gives us when we try to feed him. That was on his 7 month birthday.

Anyway... I'm being paged with the "mum mum mum mum" and whimper of a hungry baby. sorry so short. :(























No comments:

Post a Comment