Saturday, August 17, 2013

1 year week 2

Well we're a year old now. Here are some pictures from this past week. Mostly from his birthday party on Sunday the 11th. I didn't get pictures of all of his presents because he didn't really get the whole opening presents thing. But there are a few pictures. :)
Sorry if this doesn't appear quite right... I don't know what keeps happening with my browser but it keeps saying there's an error on the page. I'm doing the best I can.


Grandma Anna with her grandsons.

Xavier with one of his favorite presents. A kitty from one of my co-workers. His very own kitty he can kiss on and bite on and do all the things he wants to do with the live ones, that they won't let him. Cousin Sammy is playing with another favorite, the Mega Blocks dump truck.
Cake time! And for those who don't believe me, this is the face he gives with almost any food.
"What is that?" "Ugh, you want me to ... eat this?" "Um... Mom... I got some on my hand."
Cousin Sammy says "Hey, Cuz, that looks pretty good!"

So, we let Sammy eat the cupcake.

Cousins playing with birthday presents. Xavier checking out the book he got with a kitty on the cover.

More looking at his new book.

Worn. Out! party took a lot out of him.

The next day, on Monday, I watched a friend's daughter. She's about 6 or 7 weeks younger than Xavier, where as Sammy is about 6 weeks older than Xavier.

Xavier was confused. Normally when we come over to this friend's house in the morning she's watching him so I'm leaving. He kept crying until he realized that the other mommy was gone and I was still sitting with them.

I went to make myself some lunch and I had an audience.

Two crawling babies crawling all over me!
Playing together nicely with the walker.
Xavier playing with Daddy's iPad while Daddy tried to get some work done over the phone.

Thursday Rob got a call from Daycare asking him to pick Xavier up because they thought he had conjunctivitis. So Rob got a sick baby appointment to have him checked out. He sent me this picture while they were waiting. 26.8lbs if anyone's keeping track!

And this was after the diagnosis of an acute sinus infection.

And last night... I was tired. Xavier was not. So we went to play in his room. He pulled a bunch of things off the top shelf of his bookcase.

He had fun though! I guess that's all that really matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment