Tuesday, October 22, 2013

14 months weeks 2 & 3

Sorry for no post last week! I've been taking vacation time on Fridays due to some Magic tournaments Rob is or was going to do.

Our latest thing is Xavier is eating almost everything now! It's rather exciting. And when he tries a bite he says "Mmmm!" Needless to say, it's one of the most adorable things ever.

The other thing is sceraming. He's been a screamer for a while, but goodness me. Lately he just screams. A lot.

I can't think of anything else to talk about really. I need to do a better job of making note of his new things. But here's the pictures.


Chilling with Daddy drinking sippies.

balancing things on his head is becoming more fun.

He found this pacifier on the floor in my room nex to the bed from... months... ago. He popped it in and looked so pleased with himself.


hair is so long.

Drinking sippies. I just love how he can drink from a straw and likes pretty much anything we give him.

Oh! Another obsession. Peeling stickers. He's peeled off most of the stickers from this truck. And anything else he can find.

Putting blocks together!

Chilling with daddy. Look at the ankle cross. Like father like son.

Daddy and Baberz drinkin' drinks.

Loves hanging out with Daddy.

Look at how tall he is!!! Taller than the table. Also working on learning to walk by pushing the chairs around.

Playing with my phone.

I thought he was going to curl up next to Zelda and take a nap. But he is always on the go. He's been VERY good about petting gently. lately.

And Mommy snuggles!!

Kisses

That's my boy.

Monday morning waking up with Daddy.

And his morning cup of milk on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment