Friday, October 4, 2013

(almost) 14 months

Well this week's biggest news is cutting molars. I've seen one on the top right and the top left opposite is very swollen and purple so I can tell it's trying to come though, just not popped through yet. I think I might have seen a glimpse of one on the bottom recently too.

Hmm... What else... what else...

We've been struggling with food again. He wouldn't even eat his favorites (mashed potatoes) last night. I think it could be due to discomfort with teething. He's also been nursing (maybe comfort, maybe nourishment since he hasn't been eating much, or both) a lot. I guess all I can say is even though people keep telling me to stop nursing him and he'll eat fine, my thought is that toddlers (even though he's not walking yet he's in that general age range) get picky with their eating regardless and also go through teething issues. I'm glad that I can still be giving him good nourishment and when he's ready to eat, he'll eat. It's obvious that he CAN because of the post recently where he was eating all sorts of barbecue.

I don't remember what this video is, but I took it and put it on youtube and put the link here to share. haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQYQazKA27o

 
Well... I guess time for your weekly Xavier picture fix.


Opening new Magic Cards with Daddy.
Opening a pack all by himself. And even though I didn't put the picture here, Rob sent me a picture that he apparently had a really good card in his first pack he opened. Lucky baby!

um... I don't know... Rob took this picture. But... yay! babers and me!

We opened the windows (still had a screen) and Xavier decided it was time to climb.
I guess he saw the cats laying in the window and decided to try it.
"parking" his truck.
He gets obsessed with a toy and has to have it everywhere. Including while nursing.

I have such big feet. The length of my foot is the same length as his whole leg!

Getting close to needing a haircut. Look at the way that hair curls up!


The only time Comedy likes being around Xavier is when he's sleeping. I get a very full lap sometimes because all the cats pile on.

No comments:

Post a Comment