Monday, January 20, 2014

17 months.

I know I'm late to posting another entry. Things have been crazy. But when are they not?

I don't even know where to begin. This post is like a month overdue. I'm so sorry. I feel terrible that I just don't have time to write at work anymore (though I am now on a holiday!) and at home... well... I've got an active 1.5 year old!

Recently the news is I have gotten an appointment for Xavier to go to a pediatric dentist to see if anything can be done about his teeth. I'm very worried about it.

For me I've been reading a lot about undiagnosed gluten sensitivity which presents itself as gallbladder issues along with a variety of other issues that I have. So, I'm working on eliminating gluten. It'll take me about 2 weeks or so to work through all the food I already had in the house that isn't "safe."
Oh! And Xavier has started his new daycare! He seems to really like it and I am very happy as well. They have lots of structured activity. I really think he's learning.
Xavier learned how to climb on the table. We've had to move all the chairs. Here's a video of what I caught him doing on the table one day:


He's learning more and more words all the time. He says Zelda and Cloud. He's also started "meowing." He will say "go" and "bye." He's eating so well now. Dinner he eats well. Breakfast he likes "GoGurt." He is communicating very well even for things he doesn't know the word for. He will grab your hand and pull you where he wants to go. He's also pretty good about saying when he wants to go to bed. Or to take a bath. Silly boy though gets excited about taking a bath but is ready to climb out after just a few minutes.

I wish I could remember every little thing that happens. He's such a funny, wonderful little boy.

I guess there isn't really anything else I can remember right now unfortunately. So I'll move on to the pictures!

I opened this craft that he made at his old daycare for Christmas sometime after Christmas. I thought it was too cute.

Xavier picked up this Altoid's tin at Grandpa Tony & Grandma Anna's at Christmas and has been OBSESSED with it ever since he saw it.

I came down with the 'flu. I had a cuddle buddy to snuggle with me.

Petting Zelda in his sleep.

Snow day!




I was trying to do some work and he finally fell asleep on my lap to let me work. And as you see, Altoid's tin!

Xavier decided to "help" with diaper laundry.

Xavier and Daddy playing with Daddy's controller he got for Christmas to play old Nintendo games on the computer.

So proud of himself.

It's not motion control, kid. ;)
Pressing the buttons! Yay!

Snuggles.

We're working on molars.

So... this is Xavier's favorite seat. The bottom of the fridge is just the right height for a seat for him. And he likes to grab the bottles on the door and pretend to drink out of them. (the tops are on tightly. Otherwise he'll get a surprise!)

Rob took this picture of Xavier at his new Daycare at snack time.

So the latest thing is "go" and "bye." He will wrap his hoodie around his neck and think he's good to go.

Time to play outside while the weather's decent.

Rolling around on the ground.

Leaves are cool!

"Meow! Meow!" He'll chance after Yuna outside and meow at her. It's SO funny. It's like he's trying to make friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment