Sunday, April 5, 2015

March

Yet again, I'm late. I do have some cute pictures. I can't think of what special or interesting things happened in March. So I'll just start captioning the pictures and maybe it'll remind me of what happened.




I took this picture because an app I use on my phone, Time Hop, reminded me of a picture taken 2 years ago similar pose with this hat. So I took another.

Can't tell this dog was "raised" with cats, can you?

Xavier was not asleep in this picture, just watching TV. But we were having a lazy evening.

Nice day outside means time to play.



Xavier was proud of wearing Daddy's judge lanyard.

These are my days now. Dog all up ons and toddler nearby as well.

I don't remember what the deal was... He just wanted a picture I think.

Bath pants from Grandma Anna.


New backpack from Grandma Anna as well, but he wouldn't stand still for the picture.

Showing how big the dog has gotten.


Buddy boy eating a snack of apples.

Lining up his cars. Can't tell he likes Lightning McQueen, can you?


We rented Big Hero 6 and he was enthralled. We later bought it because he liked it so much.

After the movie he grabbed my neck for a hug and wanted a picture.


I don't remember what he was doing...

I was impressed with the lineup so I took a picture. He said it was a race. It looked like a traffic jam to me.

This dog isn't spoiled at all.

Since I took a picture of one race, he wanted me to take a picture of another.

And another. I actually kind of like how this one turned out.

This picture I took because any wooden fence he has determined is a "farm" even though the other side of this fence is our neighbors and they most definitely do not have livestock.

He asked me to take a picture of McQueen.

Then of "iver" (Xavier)

Then of "Roh" (Iroh).

He kept asking me for "bear sauce." It took me way longer than it should have to realize that the reusable pouche I usually use for his apple sauce is a panda. Yay! Mommy win!

He had a diaper on.. but I took this picture to show how I was stuck between two sleeping boys.

We played with potty training again... Shortly after this picture I convinced him to sit on the potty rather than kneeling on the lid and sure enough! he had success!

Early morning "why don't we try while you watch Chugggington" potty time. And again, success!

I had bought that Lightning McQueen bubble bath and as soon as we got home from the store he wanted to try it out. Iroh was due for a bath too so I figured I'd give Xavier his bath first and then do Iroh but not put Iroh in his crate because I didn't want to hear him cry and bark while Xavier and I were in the bathroom. Iroh wanted to join Xavier in the tub. I did give him a separate bath though.

I was not pleased with this. I have told him over and over not to put his car in the Kong because it's really hard to get out. He did it again and I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to get it out this time but I managed to pry it out.

When we were sitting on the back steps he just was hugging on Iroh and I thought it was too cute.


Ugh. This is a cute picture, BUT, what is probably NOT evident is that Xavier's mouth is held...oddly. Xavier is in a "Xavier see, Xavier do" kind of mindset. So, Xavier sees Iroh eat some grass? Xavier eats some grass. Xavier sees Iroh eat pine needles in the front yard? Xavier gets a mouth full of pine needles then pronounces them "Yucky gross." Iroh walks around with a leaf in his mouth... Xavier does too. Anyway, this picture was taken after he ate some grass.


Xavier has been wanting a Doctor Who shirt since Rob and I each have one. So we got him this one.


And this one, though he hasn't asked to wear it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment