Saturday, February 28, 2015

February

I can NOT believe February has already come and gone. I mean I know it's a short month but... MAN.

Lots of big things.

We got a puppy 2/12.

On 2/20 Xavier had an appointment at the Dentist and as we were going back he said "I'm nervous." Huge words for a 2 1/2 year old! He will be having more dental work done in May.

On 2/27 Xavier received a perfect bill of health from his doctor. He again told me he was "nervous" and "afraid" of going to the doctor. I am so blown away by his verbal skills.

We call the puppy's crate his "place" and we were at Tractor Supply getting dog food yesterday (2/27) and Xavier was excited to see all the "Puppy Places" and he liked seeing all the "cute puppies" on the dog food and treat packages.

He enjoys making/watching videos of himself though he doesn't quite get the concept that in order to make a new video he has to stand in front of the camera, he can't watch himself be recorded at the same time (unless I do the front facing camera.)

I wish I could just capture everything because I know so much slips away. :(



I caught Xavier was reading this book which was his favorite at the time. Just quoting from memory.


Always gotta have silly faces.

Watching YouTube videos. Toy reviews are his latest favorite thing.

Starting to not feel good I think as it turned out a few days later he'd be diagnosed with Flu Strain A. 02/06/15


Here's when I noticed he really didn't look good. But he still acted happy and playful. 02/07/15

Playing with his cars having Mater tow McQueen.

Getting creative.

Sicky boy.

All stuffed up and couldn't eat so I made him a protein shake with ice in the blender so it was thick like a milkshake.

Fevered but still reenacting Cars. If you've seen the movie, this is where Mack falls asleep. 02/08/15

Took Mr. Sicky to the doctor. 02/09/15

Popsicle because we weren't sure if he had a sore throat. Strep had been going through his daycare. But it was 'just' The Flu strain A.

Snuggling with the Zelda. 02/11/15


Sometimes I just love the oddest things. I just go "wow."

February 12, 2015 we made a HUGE step and got a puppy. We have added Iroh to our family. He is a full blooded blue Pit.


Look at that FACE!!

Xavier loves his doggy.









Doggy loves Daddy.


Iroh loves his Boy too.


Loves to snuggle.

However, Xavier also likes the dog's toys.


Spoiled dog sleeping on a pillow. 02/13

Xavier still thinking he needs to use the dog's toys.


2/14 my loves.

On 02/15 while I was at work. All of the snuggles.

Rob finally slipped out from under the boys.

Even though he didn't really want a dog, Rob and Iroh have taken a shine to one another.

02/16 I came home early from work due to ice and Xavier played with this pill organizer and pretzels for a LONG time.

With his companion by his side.

Watching Super Why, or "Power" as Xavier calls it.




Always wants to be seen "nuggling" with his puppy.

Or his mommy.

02/17 work was delayed due to the ice so I decided to take advantage of being up anyway and exercise. But I had someone wanting to make things difficult.


Picture showing the backyard's snow and ice. The branches are all weighed down from the ice.


Xavier with his "awful."

Ice-cycles


Short haired 9 week old puppy did not like the cold.


2 1/2 year old boy liked making angels though.

2/17 he shared Pork Rinds with me.

My guys.

Xavier being a puppy.


New favorite chew toy. 02/19/15

Iroh sleeping on his favorite person.

Xavier asked me to take a picture of him "nuggles with puppy."

02/21/15 Ice-cycle progression over the last 3 days on the porch.

"Mommy, help me! Pocket!" Um... son that's not your pocket.

Aaand Xavier still going after the dog toys.

Small scratch from roughhousing with the puppy. But he wasn't affected at all.


Sunday 2/22, Rob was out of town so Xavier and I did some running around ourselves. We had to go get the milk from the herd share since it was too icy on Saturday. In the VERY short drive between the Farmer's Market and home he was talking about how he was going to play on his iPad, and his Cars and was going to nurse... I turned down our road and turned in to our drive way and came around the car and saw this. Luckily he'd been asleep such a short amount of time he woke easily with a kiss on the forehead and being told we were home.

GIANT egg I got from the Farmer's Market.

Pup learned how to get on the couch by himself. 02/24

Buds.

Xavier asked "picture me?"

Telling me a story about "Frank" (the grain harvester from Cars.)

Both boys need to have snuggles. 02/26
Always. 02/27

Deep sleep.

This is how I got my work done last night for Jamberry. Both boys wanted me and there was only so much room on the couch.

so I pulled up two browsers on the computer/TV and Xavier watched a movie on one half and I worked on the other half.

And then I looked down and saw how GIANT Iroh's paws are.

Rob sent me this today. My guys. 02/28/15

No comments:

Post a Comment