Saturday, February 28, 2015

January 2015

Well this month and February flew by. This will be mostly just pictures I guess.




01/03/15
I know Chef Boyardee is not the best thing ever but I had some in the house for Rob and easy quick Xavier options. As anyone with a 2 year old knows sometimes you just have to feed them what they'll eat. Xavier is on his second can of Spaghetti rings and meatballs. I was standing by to help and he shooed me away to the couch. 

Bubble beard

Random favorite things

Chicken Soup
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTEvV38LOAs

Family cuddle time

Mother son cuddle time. I just love his hugs and snuggles.

He sure is a cute kid.

I found Xavier like this when I came home from work one Sunday.

Cheesin'

Watching Super Why. And he's picking at his lip, not sucking his thumb.

Eating chicken soup. The kid loves soup!


Matching Father Son shirts playing ... something... I don't remember now.


Playing with his pianohorn from Christmas.

Watching Doctor Who for the first time.

There was a nice day in January... We went for a good walk.

After our walk.

Being silly together.

Another nice day playing with the car.




Licking a beater. Yum!

Toy from a happy meal.

Grandparents Romine sent a new car as his old one is getting too small. Unfortunately we haven't opened it yet because it had a cold spell.

Lama Hearts book from Grandma Anna

Loving his heart marshmallows.

Sleepy boy with all of his cars.

Sometimes I just catch a glimpse of him doing something and it just blows me away. Just a little person. I mean I know he is, but he looks so grown up sometimes.

And then he's a baby again.

But always loves to snuggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment