Wednesday, November 4, 2015

September

September was much like August. Xavier continuing to learn and grow.

We did have a surprise beginning of the month change of plans where I ended up having to have my gallbladder taken out. So Xavier spent some time with Grandma Anna and Grandpa Tony while I was recovering. All is well now though.





Playing a game he got from Grandma Anna.

My last meal with a gallbladder.

Waiting to be taken back for surgery. I waited FOREVER it felt like.

Xavier experimenting with big boy underwear at Grandma's. It didn't work as well as she was hoping though.

So excited to get to ride in the car cart with Grandma. I hardly ever let him because he doesn't sit well for me.

Eating his favorite, biscuits, at Grandma's house.

Xavier got to have his first trip to Dollywood while at Grandma's house. He had so much fun. Loved the Busy Bees!

Giant corndog at Dollywood. Another favorite food! He ate it all up.

Another trip to Chuck E Cheese on the day that Daddy picked him up to come home after my surgery.



Very glad to be back with Mommy. We had to get creative with pillows for nursing for a while, but we made it work.

He missed me a lot.

And he missed his puppy.

I think puppy missed him too.


Picture that was sent home from Daycare. <3

These two!

I don't know why, but I just love little kids in jeans.


He was a good boy for a haircut so we got ice cream.

I'm a slacker and didn't get this car put together for MONTHS but he was so happy to have it put together.

Dinner fun.

The doctor's office that he was born at had a carnival for their patients and there was face painting. He wanted a lightning bolt like Lightning McQueen. Naturally.

And there was an inflatable obstacle course which he loved.

And ice cream. Or Italian ice I guess.

And a really awesome balloon sculptor. We waited in line two or three times to ultimately get this hat. Xavier really wanted a hat. I expected just a simple thing but this was still really in depth. The artist also did Ninja Turtles, Unicorns, and all sorts of other things. Really impressive.


After we got home he wore his hat and drove his car.


More park fun.



Cousin Sam was visiting Grandma at one point and was interested in seeing Xavier so we went and spent a day with them.

Silly boys.

Being silly with Aunt Em.


Em kind of had her hands...er... body? full.

Cookies!

They didn't always get along, but I do think if we can keep getting them together they'll grow up to be good friends.


He was glad to be home though. And we tried big boy undies again. Not much luck though.


Always wanting to give me hugs and take a picture.

Experimenting with silly faces when we were getting ready for bed one night.

His new favorite book he got from Grandma.

No comments:

Post a Comment