Wednesday, November 4, 2015

August we're 3!

August 2015 of course means that Xavier is now 3 years old!! It was a big month and I am WAY overdue. Time is just flying by so fast now.




We had a birthday party at Chuck E Cheese with my parents, sister, brother, sister in law, nephew, aunt, uncle, cousins & Joanne, Mary, Jessi & Mandy. It was fun to have everyone together.

We spent a lot of time at the park this month.

It was a great month!

08/02
Well that was a first. The preschooler just told me he wants my to go away. Normally its a feat to separate myself. Grocery shopping alone? Well if I must.

08/08 text from Rob 
So I asked baberz if he needed a diaper change.  He goes yeah stinkybutt
I say thank you for giving me the heads up. He says no problem.

08/09
Oh dear. Xavier is asking to go to "Mouse Cheese. Go mouse one." Well guess birthday party was a success.

08/12
Xavier asked to go to the "ABCD Store" when we went to get him some biscuits for dinner. No clue what the ABCD store is. 

08/14
Xavier asked for Chocolate milk. I told him we don't have any milk. He hands me the chocolate syrup bottle and says "make some, mommy." Well, that still doesn't solve the problem of not having any milk. 

Also he told me "Mommy beautiful. Mommy only girl." Such a sweet boy.



Eating up all the muffins.

He wanted to wear this backpack. All ready to go to school. (he doesn't really take a backpack to school)

Birthday boy ready for presents!

First present. Open the tiny yiddle one.





Movie from Aunt Judy. Not quite sure what it was, but excited even though it doesn't look like it in this shot.

Happier shot. Look Daddy!


Playing with his new trains from Grandma Anna and Grandpa Tony.

Cupcake. I missed blowing out the candle though.


He enjoyed it.



After cupcake it was time to get some milk and rest a little.

I couldn't help but compare 3rd birthday feelings about cupcakes to 1st birthday. :)

More train set play. Cars fit on the tracks too!

This big boy got dressed all by himself!

Ready to go for a walk.

At a friend's birthday party.

He loved dancing with Minnie too.


They had a foam pit type thing at the birthday party.


Covered!

Shortly after this he slipped and headbutted with a kid and ended up with a bloody mouth so we left. He was OK though.

Always wanting pictures with mommy.


He wanted to give me a hug and take a picture.

He also likes spending time with his puppy.

Cuddles!

I love the papers he gets from his new class now that he's in the 3 year old room. He's done so well and his teacher Eva really seems to enjoy him.

All sorts of playground fun.


His Grandma Joanne gave him some birthday money so I took him to Walmart to shop. This is what he picked.


Xavier wanted to have pretty nails like Mommy. It didn't last though.


We're still working on potty training.

Notice the new truck with him in bed!

We went to the playground a lot this month.




Yet another playground.

Puppy Roh got a new crate.

Xavier being silly wanting to be in the baby swing.

More cuddles with Puppy Roh.

Buddies!

No comments:

Post a Comment