Wednesday, January 30, 2013

25 weeks

So close to being 6 months. I can't believe he's already nearly half a year old!





Monday we bought his new car seats. We haven't installed them yet, but we have them. We also have a stroller now.

I've officially moved all of the 6-9 month clothes in the closet. We're just in some 9 month stuff and mostly 12 months.

His latest thing is making raspberry noises. While he's nursing periodically he will turn away and lick his lips and then start making those noises.

Yesterday he went through all his bottles and the daycare had to get into the freezer stash. I'm sure they were just so excited. They always complain to me that they can't get him to eat. My only concern now is if I will have enough milk to supply the 4 bottles they're asking for. I think it should be fine. I usually end up freezing what would equate to 1 - 2 bottles anyway, so we'll just be sending it all fresh. Which, that's fine. I mean daycare has a bunch frozen and I have a bunch frozen here too. And it'll do more good getting into him fresh than being in the freezer anyway. I honestly don't know what we will do with all the frozen... I guess it'll still be good to give him in cups or whatever even after he weans himself from nursing.

I'm trying to think what all is new. Still not sitting much. Still not crawling. Definitely rolling though! Goodness does this boy roll. He loves the cats. He just smiles when Zelda walks near him and he loves to reach out and pat and run his fingers through Cloud and Zelda's fur.

Here are some pictures from this week.


1/29/13
Took this last night while we were sitting in Rob's office. It just struck me how LIGHT his hair is now. I mean when he was born it was light/medium brown, but now it's BLONDE!

1/27/13
Xavier kept playing with the toys on the tray, so I finally put him in the seat and rotated the things that he had BEEN playing with to his line of sight/reach. Nope, he wanted to play with EVERYTHING all at once. 

1/30/13
Today he's wearing an outfit we got as a baby gift. Never would have guessed that the 12 month outfit would be what he was wearing at nearly 6 months old. 

1/28/13
I don't really remember why I took this picture. Just wanted to capture my perspective I guess. 

1/26/13
Still not quite gotten the whole crawling thing yet. But he does like spending time on his belly and he can roll from back to belly and then belly to back fluidly with no problems.

1/26/13
I texted Rob while I was on a pumping break that I was "finally getting to pump more milk for baby boy" and he responded with this picture and "Yay for more milks." I absolutely love this picture. 

1/28/13
While Rob and I were eating lunch, Xavier fell asleep. This was before we went to the store to get the new car seat. I thought this would be the last meal he would be in a car seat, but we ended up doing dinner last night still in the carrier. But the other thing I was capturing is when he's in his seat at home, the infant to toddler rocking chair, he looks so big. Snuggled into his infant carrier asleep, he looked small again. He's just my magical size changing boy I guess. :)

1/25/13
Being babysat over at Tabby's. I like it when she or Rob are watching him because they text me pictures through the day. This picture he just looked like he was being so silly. :)

1/25/13
At the "thank you dinner" after I picked him up from Tabby's he fell asleep and just looked so cute. Rob was having a kind of rough night at work, so I sent him the picture to tr and make things better.

1/26/13
And finally, one more from Saturday. Having fun on Daddy Days.

No comments:

Post a Comment