Saturday, June 15, 2013

10 months 1 week

This last week has been kind of fun. Sunday the 9th we went on a little road trip. We got to see some old friends, some new friends, pick up a custom made cloth diaper. Fun times!

Just an FYI, hopefully next Saturday I will be on the road going to see Xavier's cousin for his birthday, so I might not have a post.

This week Xavier has started taking his bottles better. Maybe a growth spurt on the way? He also is doing more and more standing. And at night when I'm trying to get his bottles ready he's taken to holding on to my pants legs. It's cute, and frustrating at the same time. Frustrating because I'm afraid to move much because I'm afraid to knock him over. He still doesn't stand on his own or anything though.

I don't have a lot in the way of just general talking that I can do really. So we'll focus on the pictures.


Xavier exploring a guitar for the first time.
Kaleb and Xavier playing guitar together.
Love love love this picture!


There was a mirror and Xavier liked checking out the baby in the mirror. He did freak out when he went BEHIND the mirror and it was not what he expected. He cried the whole way trying to come out from behind.
Look mom! A book!
Trying to get 10 month pictures.



And some pictures Rob took and texted to me.

Xavier and Zelda. Because baby + kitty = cute.

Rob captioned this one "When I dream I dream I wuff mommy dis much."


Goofy boy. Rob was trying to get a picture of him smiling and right at the last second this happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment