Wednesday, November 20, 2013

15 months week 1 & 2


Sorry for the delay. I ended up taking a vacation day on Friday last week and Monday and Tuesday this week. So I was on baby duty and he will not let me take the time to make a blog post. :)

Honestly, it's been a long week and I can't really remember a whole lot. So there's a lot of pictures!


This was kind of uncomfortable. I became a pizza rest. He got upset when I tried to take it away from him (either it. haha)

snuggles

Goofy boy

Xavier discovered the joys of tape measures.



Mommy was tired. We chilled watching Sesame Street while I attempted to nap. He couldn't resist cheesing for the camera though.

Loving on Zelda.

Look at those EYES! He loves his kitty.

Enjoying some ice.

again, playing with the ice. It was super cute. He'd suck on an ice cube then crawl over to me and snuggle up to me on the couch then when he finished the cube he'd crawl off and go get another one.

Being silly while trying to take a picture.

Eating a mandarine/clementine. He LOVES them.

Goofy boy eating a biscuit I think.

I love this picture.

We had a good time. He likes it when we take Selfies. haha

He thought it was SO FUNNY having Zelda try to get in the bath with him.

Playing in a basket.

BASKETS ARE FUN!

Here he was playing peek-a-boo with Zelda who was in the kitchen. He just was laughing and laughing.

PEEK!

And another clementine. He wouldn't let me peel it.

I don't remember what he was eating here. But this is a thing. He likes to just have food hang out his mouth. Maybe this was a biscuit and the other was a waffle fry. I dunno.

And stole another clemetine and wouldn't let me peel it.

And another shot of the stubborn boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment