Friday, November 29, 2013

15 months week 3

Thanksgiving was yesterday. It was a great day. We had breakfast as a family and then a nice dinner.

Last week Xavier also had his 15 month check up. I'm happy to announce no more iron problems and the lead levels are untraceable! He was 28.5 lbs (or something like that) though Rob didn't catch his height. The doctor said he was perfectly healthy! Very happy to hear that.

The latest "trick" is shrugging shoulders and "roll it" from patty cake. I need to try to get a video. Just he does it so randomly and when you ask him to do it sometimes he won't.

Monday I finally start my new department at work. And then the following week I start a new schedule. 6am - 2:30. It's going to be crazy!!


 And pictures:
Daddy baby cuddles.

Chilling at the doctor's office.

On Saturday we went to go see his Grannies. To pass the time we played peek-a-boo.

His expression doesn't show it, but he was actually amused.

One night Daddy fell asleep on the couch fairly early. Xavier kept going and giving him kisses.

Xavier fell asleep mid-snack on Monday I think it was. Rob did eventually take the pretzel out of his mouth.

On Wednesday he started feeling sickly and just wanted to snuggle and nurse when we got home from daycare.


Yesterday I finally brought up this zebra riding toy. He was getting interested in climbing on things and sitting on things so I decided he was ready. He had a blast!


Sicky boy is also cutting molars. This was this morning from Rob.

And playing with Rob this morning. Love my boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment