Monday, October 22, 2012

(almost) 11 weeks

I can't believe my baby is almost 3 months old!! He's getting so big. Yesterday Rob and I were talking about how he looks/feels bigger than he did just a few days before. Babies have some pretty intense growth spurts!

I'm one week down on my new work schedule. I must say, I do like getting home at about 6ish. I haven't had a problem washing diapers yet because I can start them early enough in the night to get them done or almost done before bed.

Pumping is going well. Saturday morning I got about 7 1/2 oz from my first pump of the morning! So milk has not been an issue so far.

Rob seems to be doing well on the days he watches him. He sends pictures throughout the day so I get a little pick-me-up.

Right now, little guy is taking a nap. But when he wakes up and is satisfied we have a big day. I need to go hopefully get copies of the bill from the hospital for his bloodwork when he was first born. I don't know what happened to it and we need any unpaid bills for his Tenncare application. I also need to go by the pediatrician's to get a copy of the bill we paid this month because we can use any bills paid this month towards his application as well. And then once we gather those pieces I have the other stuff printed out and I just have to go back by the office to turn it in.

I really hope it's worth it. I mean I understand that they couldn't give me an answer without all the information, but I hate to do all of this and either a) still be denied or b) it doesn't really matter as it's only for November and December basically.

I don't know that there's a whole lot more to say at the moment, so here's your dose of cute!





10/21/12 
Took just last night right before going to go take a bath.

10/21/12 
Taken earlier in the day yesterday. I decided to pull out this blanket that Mom had given us before we knew that he was a he. I figured he would be old enough now to start appreciating the different textures on the ribbons and the blanket itself. 

10/16/12
This was one of my "pick me up" pictures. He had this goofy little sleepy face. I just love him!


No comments:

Post a Comment