Saturday, May 18, 2013

40 weeks

It's weird now saying 40 weeks because that's "goal" with pregnancy. Really need to think of better titles...


Mother's Day was very nice. Rob and Xavier gave me chocolate covered strawberries and chocolate covered bacon. Actually quite good! And Rob made a nice lunch. We just enjoyed hanging out watching movies etc. 

Then on Monday Xavier and I went to the park where he swung and had fun.

I think it was either Monday night Xavier started having a cough. We've been working on getting over it since then. I am not sure if it is a cold or allergies. But now I've got whatever it is too. I'm kind of leaning towards a cold. Xavier seems like he's almost over whatever it is so I'm hoping I won't be far behind.

It's been a big week developmentally too. He is doing a lot of standing and even working on pulling himself up a little bit. I've caught him pulling up on the stairs, on Rob's lap and on the beanbag chair in his room. In fact he kind of was crusing along the beanbag chair and was tempting fate to move from that to the footstool for the glider! My little boy is getting so big.

I'm also beginning to think more and more that his "mama" and "dada" and "nun nun" are more meaningful. I could still be crazy. "nun nun" seems to be when he wants to nurse. Of course mama and dada are obvious.

Anyway, here are some pictures.
Mother's day strawberries

kisses and cuddles from daddy



Mother's day chocolate covered bacon

Xavier playing with my Mother's Day flower from Rib City




Xavier is obsessed with this toy for some reason. It hangs off of his bouncer. He refuses to hold it in any manner other than by the yellow ring. If you hand it to him otherwise he will very carefully and deliberately change his grasp to holding it by the yellow ring.

Swinging

Comedy cuddling while Xavier is sleeping. The only time that she is anywhere near him.

cute craft from daycare!


My new favorite diaper. haha
It's hard to see it, but Comedy is at the top of the stairs. Xavier just started giggling and I didn't know what was going on. I looked and saw this.

Sick baby pulling up on Daddy's lap.

Sick baby giving kisses to his pillow pet.

This was taken this afternoon. Rob sent it to me today. Sick baby bed head. Love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment