Saturday, May 11, 2013

week 39, beginning of month 9!

So, my baby is now 9 months old. He is a chatty, funny, happy little boy. He's still not interested in food, though we try. It is funny yet frustrating the way he closes his little eyes and turns away.

I have not been able to successfully get his "9 month" picture that I take, though his "official" 9 month pictures are adorable. When I get them uploaded to a computer I'll try to post some.

No real updates about anything. Just a couple pictures.


Loves hiding under baskets.

Xavier - Who, me? I'm just holding Zelda's tail....
Zelda - HELP ME

Om nom nom kitty tails.

Xavier has taken to enjoying nursing in unusual positions lately. Sometimes forward across my lap or standing.

Xavier enjoying our reflection.

Another "adventures in nursing" picture. This one is actually pretty comfortable. He sits on the couch next to me and faces me. He can even rest his head on my knee if he falls asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment