Saturday, May 25, 2013

9 months, 2 weeks?

Another week down. More cuteness abounds.

Xavier and I are still working on getting over a cold. He's a bit farther than I am. He's just got a little bit of a cough/rattle left where as I'm still seriously congested and have a little bit of a cough.

His 9 month appointment was this week! Stats for anyone interested:

24.3 lbs
29.75" long
18.5" head circumfrence.

I had Rob ask about Xavier's aversion to food and bottles and the doctor said that's perfectly normal. He just knows what he likes and it's only an issue after the 1 year mark.

He handled his shots really well. He fell asleep waiting and then woke up for just a second when the shot was being administered, and immediately fell back asleep. I am so proud of my baby! Takes shots like a champ!

He is really getting into climbing. I took a video last night of him trying to climb up the couch to get to Zelda.

And on to pictures!


I don't know why these are so blurry. :( I hope they don't come across blurry when you're viewing them.
Xavier going after sucking on his toes. And adorable bed head. :)
Trying to climb the couch to get to Zelda

Toothy, giggly boy.

Yes, I know he's a boy. But he is SO beautiful when he sleeps.

Grocery shopping with the Ergo baby carrier. This makes grocery shopping so much easier. He hardly fussed until the VERY end, and I think it was he had a wet diaper or was just sweaty from being strapped belly to belly with me for an hour or however long it took to shop. But he just chills and checks everything out rather than whimpering and crying through the whole store. It seems strange because normaly he doesn't like to be restricted or held really, but I guess it's the bigness and strangeness of the grocery store he feels more secure and safe being strapped close to me.

Waiting in the doctor's office with Daddy.

After doctor examination, waiting on the shots portion. pulled up to Rob, snuggled down, and fell asleep promptly.

Took this last night while trying to fold laundry.

"Look Ma, one hand!"

Trying to climb up to get Zelda. Also taken last night. It was after this picture I took the video which is on my YouTube channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment