Sunday, March 25, 2012

20 Weeks

This marks truly "half way!" Can you believe it?! I can't. It's crazy. It doesn't feel like time to be half done already.



Some things that have been going on. I had my first craving for something I didn't like. I mean I didn't HATE it, but not something I'd choose normally. Cream Horns (or French Twirls). On Thursday afternoon the craving began and I tried to just ignore it. A friend gave me a chocolate chip cookie and I didn't think about the pastry again. Well Friday about the same time I got the craving again and it was overwhelming. So Friday night, I bought some freaking French Twirls.



I ate one Saturday morning and it was very satisfying. And not as bad as I remembered them being. :)

Also I began collecting clothes. There was someone on a swap group who had a tub full of baby boy clothes and was inviting people to just paw through them and pick what they wanted. I got $30 worth which was pretty good considering she was only asking for $1 for onesies and $2 for outfits.

Here's what $30 got me!



I have it sorted by size. There are about 5 newborn size onesies, then a bunch of 0-3 and a bunch of 3-6 and two 6mo. Also there are a few night gowns and a set of footy PJ's. I think I've got a pretty good start going.

And of course, next weekend I'll be going to the Little Angel's Attic sale at my parent's church.

And here are 2 pictures from Saturday night. I PERSONALLY don't think there's any denying baby belly anymore. :) <3





And to update on the appetite front, it HAS come back. I've had to make sure I've got plenty of snacks stored at my desk.

It seemed like a really fast week. I guess with the big news on Tuesday and the sharing it through the week that'll do it.

Here's to the next one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment