Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The moment everyone has been waiting for


How about a reveal like they had at work?



After one bite you see, a boy is joining our family!



The tech asked me if we had any bets or polls going on for whether boy or girl. I told him that 95% of everything was saying girl. He then said "Um... well, I think the 5% won. I don't think that's the umbilical cord!" He did take two different angles just to be sure, but it looks like we're having a boy!

Since it's a boy, I've been waffling on the middle name. I'm afraid Ryan has too much R going on. So I'm thinking about going back to our original idea of Owen. Never fear though, first name is still going to be Xavier.  I will update once we decide definitely on middle name.

We have a disk full of (40 something) images from the ultrasound, however I haven't looked at them yet. I'll put some pictures up hopefully tonight. If not tonight...soon. I promise!

Anyway... I can't remember what else I was going to write tonight, so I'll close this for now. Will write more soon hopefully. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment