Sunday, June 17, 2012

32 weeks

Another week down. This week was exciting because of the baby shower yesterday. I was very blessed. I appreciate everyone who either attended or sent something, even just well wishes. It all meant a lot. :)

Not a whole lot to say about the week other than that I suppose. Plans for this week is on Wednesday I'm going to go to a different pediatrician, probably just go by myself since Rob seems fine with staying with the one we saw this past Wednesday and since I figure he's the worst we could have possibly seen, anything that I like surely is going to be fine with him. :-p

I also plan on going to the two "top picks" for daycare and see what their cost estimate is and if they have any chance at all that they'll have availability in October. I just don't even know how to go about trying to see about a "nanny" and honestly, I'm afraid that a "nanny" will be just as expensive if not moreso than daycare.


Just for fun, here's a picture Rob took of me with my hat from the shower. The shower was pirate themed and the Captain Mommy hat was just completely awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment