Saturday, July 6, 2013

10 months week 4

I can't believe that we are a month shy of being a year old!! Where has the time gone?!

This week we had some fun! Xavier went swimming for the first time on Sunday. And of course there are pictures. He LOVED swimming. He kicked his feet and splashed in the water. He took to it very well.

We are still struggling with foods. Though I have some plans in place to try and help with that. I have a feeling that we might have a touch of sensory processing disorder. I did one little sensory game where I filled a bowl with some dry rice and tried playing in it. He was cautious, but did play with it. I need to get some playdough and some shaving cream as was suggested by a friend who has a child who has been diagnosed with SPD. I have a tool/toy on order to help with oral desensitization that she suggested helped her child get over their oral sensitivity.

Continuing to explore climbing and getting steadier on his feet.

Cats are no obsticle. Two nights ago Rob and I were sitting on the couch and I glanced over at Xavier and saw he was close to Cloud. The next thing I know Xavier is on top of Cloud. He decided that the most direct route to where he was going was a straight line and crawled right over Cloud! And Cloud remained asleep the whole time.


Sunday he took a SUPER long nap and I hated to wake him to go swimming. He was sleeping so peacefully and I took this just a few minutes before I resigned myself to wake him. He DID end up waking himself, but just barely.

In the pool.

Before getting in with the friends we were swimming with. It's their apartment's pool.

Little Katrina looks like she's saying "It's going to be fun, Xavier!"

Hanging out in the pool with Miss Katrina.

Last night Xavier took one of Daddy's fries and actually put it in his mouth. Don't think he actually bit any off, but he also didn't puke. Baby steps! He apparently didn't like the saltiness though.

And picture from today that Rob sent me. LOVE sleeping baby pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment