Monday, July 29, 2013

11 months week 4

I might not have much text this time because I am not at work today. I took some much needed vacation time. 


So we think Xavier has his first word/phrase perhaps. On Monday he was crawling around and making the same babble everywhere. So I finally took a video. 

Rob watched and said "He's saying 'tickle tickle tickle!' Just like I do when I'm playing with him!"

Last night Xavier shared my mashed potatoes with me. It was very exciting. They were just tiny tiny bites but it was something!

Tomorrow we have 1 year pictures! So excited!

These first 4 pictures were from last week while I was at work after I already posted the blog. Rob said he put Xavier in his bouncer so he could get something to eat. He came back 5 minutes later and found him sleeping like this. He took him out of course. But then, of course, Xavier woke up. Later had a bottle and nap time not sitting upright!




I took this on Monday because I'm so surprised he still enjoys this even now. I think he was like 4 months old when I first got it for him.

Monday bed head after his 2 hour nap. Lol
Snuggly boy while I was folding his diapers.

New diapers! I just love them.
First I've Been Krogering sticker.

Little boy not wanting to sleep.


So we played in his room for a while. 


Sure looked sleepy to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment