Sunday, May 6, 2012

26 Weeks


Time is flying! Soon we will be to the third trimester! Less than 100 days until the due date! It's hard to believe that in about 3 months our baby will be here!


I'm starting to finally feel the pregnancy heat. Mostly just at work. I haven't been hot at home yet.

As far as cravings go, I did have a craving for dark chocolate with salt. Fulfilled by my dear husband. And bananas are like the best food right now. I ate 3 in one day recently.

Also, I've been wanting cookout food. Real grilled burgers (not a restaurant grill. Real grill), tuna steaks, beef steak (real grilled), brats... Kinda want ribs too... Can you tell I'm writing this while hungry? lol
Also watermelon! When are those ready?! Not for a while I guess. I want more strawberries too. But don't know if I want a whole gallon again.

I'm very thankful for our new big bed. I really don't know how we would have managed to fit with the queen (I write this after two mornings in a row where Cloud has decided he's going to sleep up in line with Rob and myself instead of at the foot like Yuna or on the headboard like he usually does. And there have been times that we have
had all 4 cats on the bed peacefully with us, where as that never happened on the old bed. I guess good practice for when there are bad dreams and we have a little one join us) and I really think I would have had problems getting "in" and "out" of bed with it just being a mattress on the floor.

And here's a picture from Saturday  night.

No comments:

Post a Comment