Wednesday, May 16, 2012

May appointment #1

Today's appointment went pretty well. My blood pressure was high, but I've had a lot of sodium lately. Also there was some protein in my urine, but I also did not have as much water before the appointment as I normally do.

The ultrasound went well. I got the woman tech who is a lot more fun.

There was one point when Xavier put his hand up by his mouth like he was the thinker and then I got to see him swallowing and doing the "practice breaths." He was a lot more active than he has been before.

He is still measuring big but only the 66th percentile which for people like me who didn't know what that meant he's just a little bigger than average.

The ultrasound estimate on weight he was about 2lb 11oz.

Appointments are biweekly now. So I go back on the 30th.

I've got to watch the sodium because of my blood pressure.

But over all, other than the blood pressure and protein everything seems good.

No comments:

Post a Comment