Sunday, May 13, 2012

27 Weeks

By some counts, this may be the 3rd trimester! Definitely though, three months from yesterday is the due date. And we are in double digits to the due date! About 91 days! Time really has flown.

Also, it's Mother's Day. And while my child is still in utero, I do feel like I am a mother. Next year will be even more special with my son on the outside, but this year is special in its own way by having him just THERE. An occasional nudge or kick. Still fascinated by watching my belly move when he kicks.



Still obsessed with fruit. In particular bananas. We have to buy bananas every couple days.

I had a surprisingly pleasant experience with customer service on some maternity pants. They developed a hole just by washing them one time. I'd paid $50 for them and was mad because you'd think if you pay more for something it should be better quality. So I emailed their customer service and they said to send them back and they would give me store credit or exchange them. I sent them back on Wednesday and on Friday got an email that I am getting a refund to my card! So I'm looking for some other maternity capris or shorts.

Recently at work I was told that I'm the "happiest pregnant woman" someone had ever seen. I never have complaints. I don't know if it's just that I've had a REALLY good pregnancy so far, or of I just am treasuring it more because I wanted it for so long.

Also, at work on Friday I was wearing a regular Tshirt and saw someone who sits on the other side of the department and she exclaimed "He grew!" I kind of laughed and said that's expected. But it is fun (for me) to have people notice the pregnant belly.

The bagger at Kroger today must have asked me 3 times if I was sure I didn't need help getting my groceries to the car.

I'll try to get a new belly picture tonight or tomorrow.

I think Xavier may be getting ready for a growth spurt because he's been pretty still lately. I mean not completely no movement. But just less than sometimes. So he may be sleeping a lot. Also, he may just be really laid back.

And over all feeling pretty good!

No comments:

Post a Comment