Sunday, May 27, 2012

29 weeks


Whew! I don't know what to say about the week really but TODAY has been busy!



First we emptied out Xavier's room to prepare to paint. Then we painted.

Here's me getting ready to paint.

 


Then we painted two coats of "Sweet Baby Boy" blue. It went quickly with the two of us working on it!

Finally, the paint is all dry already do we decided to move the furniture upstairs. The crib was wider than expected so we had to unassemble it.

When reassembling upstairs we did have one little mishap. I wasn't thinking and was only holding the bottom of a piece that was upright and it fell and hit Rob in the head. :( I feel really bad about it.

But overall, everything is in place.

From the doorway:

 

From the doorway the other half:

 

And finally from the glider, where I'm sitting and relaxing. Zelda is
in her usual spot, my lap, glad to have me still for a few minutes
instead of running all over the place!



As far as the week went, it went OK. I've been trying to watch my sodium so I hopefully won't have high blood pressure on Wednesday.

Xavier moves quite a bit and quite forcefully at times. I did take a video of him moving in my belly on Sunday I think it was.

It's gotten quite warm lately so that's been a little uncomfortable.

I'm exhausted so I'm going to close here.

No comments:

Post a Comment