Sunday, May 20, 2012

28 weeks & 3rd Trimester!

Today is 28 weeks and the start of the third trimester! I can hardly believe that it's almost baby time!



Things are going well. Though, I did discover this morning that shaving has gotten more difficult!

Also the pregnancy heat has started. Mostly at work.

Been working hard on pushing through pregnancy books. I finished The Thinking Woman's Guide To A Better Birth and am now working on Natural Childbirth the Bradley Way. Still having trouble getting into Birthing From Within and You: Having a Baby.

I gave Rob a book on being a birth partner since we decided to do the weekend 3 hour class rather than the long 12 week class and he promised he'd read the books I gave him to prepare since we are just doing the short class.

Hoping to get some work done on the baby's room next weekend.

I wonder how much Xavier can hear the cat purrs from inside. Zelda is curled up in my lap, as usual, purring away pressed right up against my belly.

Well I can't think of anything else at the moment so I'll leave you with a picture taken this morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment