Sunday, April 8, 2012

22 Weeks

Why is it whenever I come to make the weekly updates, initially I can't think of anything to say?



Well as an update to my post from a couple days ago, I'm doing much better. I'm still a little sore, but it is going away. Xavier is still kicking "on schedule" so I don't think he's harmed. And I've been working hard to remember to eat every couple hours and stay hydrated. Sleep has helped a lot with me getting better.

Groin/hip pain has seemed to lessen a little too. But that could be because I was more focused on the stomach/abdominal pain.

Um... so yeah. 22 weeks! Time's flying!

Xavier kicks in the evenings pretty regularly. Usually around 9pm or so and for a couple hours. He does kick through the day too some. I guess it may be a good thing that I work where I talk all day long so he can hear me. When I go home at night I usually don't really feel like talking much but we'll watch a movie or TV or something and I guess he responds to what he hears there.  He definitely seems more active when there's some sort of sound going on. My quiet times (except when I'm trying to go to sleep) he's not as active.

I guess not really a whole lot going on right now. Stay tuned though 'cause anytime something even remotely interesting happens I tend to make a post. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment