Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Intense Dreams

It's been a while since I've had intense dreams, but last night was full of them!



First I dreamed that I just didn't go to work for some reason. I guess I thought that I was working different shift of hours or something. But it was one of those dreams that feels completely real and you think it's actually happening. I vaguely remember asking myself in the dream "Am I dreaming? I couldn't have been that stupid to have just not gone to work!" but I dismissed it continuing to think it was real. So I kept trying to figure out how to ask Amanda (my boss) what to do because I'd planned on working a 1/2 day sometime this week, but I'd planned on it being Thursday or Friday instead of Tuesday. Eventually I ended up forcing myself awake and saw it was only 5am or something like that so I HADN'T overslept, it was just a dream. When I went back to sleep my dream was still along the same lines. I also had something to do with a job interview for a different company so I didn't really want to tell Amanda what was happening, but I also was torn because if I stay with my current company one more year, I get an extra week of vacation.

And I also was attending a play that Chris Colfer (Kurt from Glee) was in. But I wasn't watching from the audience. For some reason I was watching from the wings. Presumably because I was planning on leaving at 5 to go to work and then instead of just working 5 hours on Saturday I was going to work 7.

Again, I finally woke up and saw that it still was early morning hours so I hadn't overslept.

I also had a dream that I had really bad bleeding, but I forced myself awake before I found out what the bleeding meant.

And there was another one I think, but I can't remember what it was. It was the one I was having right before I had to wake up to actually start getting ready for work. *shrugs* Anyway, lots of long feeling dreams, but they actually weren't even really that long since they apparently all happened within the last 2 1/2 or 3 hours before I got up.

No comments:

Post a Comment