Sunday, April 15, 2012

23 Weeks

This week has been hip pain and kicks. Really that's about what there is to it. I get some relief from a hot shower or soak in the tub or a heating pad, but mostly it just hurts. *shrugs* it's an annoyance, but I don't regret the pregnancy at all.

The movement is pretty regular. Sometimes he moves so much it kind of makes me nauseated. I guess just moving around the other stuff inside. But again, I don't mind. It's cool to have little reminders he's there.

I've had two people tell me last week that I don't really have much of a bump or that I'm still really small. I don't know if this is good bad or just is. I guess it's good because that means that I don't have the back pain or other awkwardness of being big and awkward longer.

Wednesday I have my glucose screening test. I'm nervous. Please think of me as I really want to pass. I don't want to have to worry about gestational diabetes.

I guess that's all for right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment