Wednesday, April 25, 2012

No news is good news

Well, I've been anxiously waiting for a week now to get my blood results from my testing a week ago. I assumed that "no news is good news," but honestly, with something like gestational diabetes ESPECIALLY with the extra amniotic fluid, and my health and my baby's health, I didn't want to completely risk it. I mean yeah, the genetic
screening from a month ago, whatever. It is what it is. But with gestational diabetes, if I need to make a change to my diet/lifestyle, I need to know!

So I called this morning and left a voice mail for them to call me with the results.

I JUST got the call back. Iron is good and diabetes test is normal! Hallelujah! Thank you for any prayers or good thoughts that anyone provided. I was REALLY scared about it but I am so relieved that it's all normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment