Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Restless

I didn't expect nesting instincts to come this early but I feel a near constant need to DO something.


I really want to clear out the spare room of all the stuff that isn't being used and was just put there as a dumping ground. I'm not feeling the urge to paint or anything but I want to wash Xavier's clothes and put them into the dresser we apparently are keeping. I want to prep the diapers and put them away. I just want things put away and organized and feel "ready" for him even though there's lots of time left and he probably won't be sleeping in there for at least several weeks.

In other news, I'm still experiencing a fair amount of hip/pelvic pain. It's frustrating because I know I should and I want to walk, but it just hurts or is uncomfortable. I'll definitely mention it at my appointment in 2 weeks. Which is also when I do the gestational diabetes test. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment