Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Crazy pregnancy dreams

I completely forgot, yesterday I had two crazy dreams I was going to post.




So, Monday night, going into Tuesday morning, I had a dream that I was hiking with 4 people. One person was a girl from college. I couldn't remember what her name was until after I woke up. But it was Brinkley. Anyone who reads this from my Carson-Newman days might remember she was one of the actors in my senior play. Anyway, in the dream at least, she was this outdoorsy woodsy knowledgeable person. The other people hiking with me were Sarah W. who threw me the baby shower and before my work schedule made it so difficult, I used to hang out with all the time (miss you Sarah!), Chasity J from work and Stephen C from work (I don't know if I have ever said anything more than "hi" to him, but his department is right next to my department and I see him around a lot. But anyway... random and weird)

We were hiking and Brinkley was leading the way and being our little guide and whatnot and then she freezes and says "There's a snake in that log and it's going to attack." For some reason Sarah decided it was a good idea to rip the log open, so she reaches in, rips the top off the hollow log and then there's this big white cobra inside. It hisses and whatnot and then it goes to strike at me. I try to move out of the way, but it gets my hand. The side of my left index finger to be more precise.

Chasity decides she's going to try to suck the venom out but I ended up waking up before I found out what ended up happening.

Then, when I took a nap on my lunch break Tuesday, I had another weird dream.

This time I was on a caving trip with Sarah and we were crawling through a really narrow passageway.

I have NO clue why I would have had the dream about hiking, especially with the group I was with. As far as the cave/tunnel dream it could be the subconscious thinking about birth and the baby going through a narrow tunnel/passageway.

Anyway, just thought I'd share the weird dreams. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment